Unlimited Admission to 7 Museums
- Unlimited admission during the validity period of the Museum Pass to the following exhibition galleries/halls (except some special exhibitions): Hong Kong Museum of Art^*, Hong Kong Museum of History, Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Space Museum (excluding programmes in the Stanley Ho Space Theatre), Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence and Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum.
Additional Privilege Offers for Museum Annual/ Half Year Pass Holders
- 10% discount on purchase of souvenirs and publication produced by Leisure and Cultural Services Department at museum gift shops/book shops.
- 10% discount on participation in museum extension activities solely organized by the museums. This discount is not applicable to fees which are already discounted under other concessionary schemes.
- 10% discount on Ocean Park Hong Kong "SmartFun Annual Pass". See Hong Kong Ocean Park website for details..
- From September 1, 2014 to August 31, 2016, Museum Annual Pass Holders can enjoy a discount of HK$50, HK$40 and HK$30 off the published price respectively for the purchase of Adult, Child / Student and Senior Magic Access of the Hong Kong Disneyland Park. Enquiries Hotline: (852) 1-830-830. Terms and conditions apply. See Hong Kong Disneyland website for published price and detailed terms & conditions
Museum Pass Fee
Family Pass (for a maximum of 4 persons of kinship)
Period of Validity
- Annual Pass : Within 12 months from the date of issue
- Half Year Pass : Within 6 months from the date of issue
Conditions of Use and Privilege Offers
- Each Museum Pass admits the Pass holder only.
- Pass holders must present the pass for admission to the Museums' Exhibition Galleries/Halls.
- The Museum Pass is non-transferable. Pass holders may be required to produce identity proof upon admission.
- The Museum Pass is neither returnable nor refundable once issued.
- Loss of the Museum Pass should be reported to any one of the Museums below immediately. A replacement Museum Pass will be issued with the following fee:
Individual Pass: HK$10 ; Family / Concessionary Pass: HK$5
- Pass holders may renew their Passes at any one of the below Museums upon expiry.
- Pass holders should comply with the Museums Regulations, terms & conditions of privilege offers and house rules of the Museums.
- All the privilege offers are not for re-sale, non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other items.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and all other matters relating to the privilege offers, the interpretation and decision of Leisure and Cultural Services Department shall be final and conclusive.
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to suspend or terminate the privilege offers at any time without any prior notice.
Museum Weekly Pass
Weekly Pass is priced at HK$30 each. Weekly pass holders can enjoy unlimited admission for 7 days including the date of first admission to the exhibition galleries/halls of the following Museums (excluding special exhibitions with admission fees): Hong Kong Museum of Art^, Hong Kong Museum of History, Hong Kong Heritage Museum, Hong Kong Science Museum, Hong Kong Space Museum (excluding programmes in the Stanley Ho Space Theatre), Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence and Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum.
Application for and renewal of museum passes can be done at the following museums:
(852) 2721 0116
(852) 2724 9042
(852) 2180 8188
(852) 2732 3232
(852) 2721 0226
(852) 2569 1500
(852) 2367 6373
^ The Hong Kong Museum of Art will be closed from August 3, 2015 for major renovation for about three years.
* Museum pass holders visiting the Hong Kong Museum of Art during the period from June 27 to August 2 will each receive a souvenir while stocks last.