ABOUT THIS SITE
1. This website is produced and maintained by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department "LCSD", the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government of the People& #39;s Republic of China "the Government of the HKSAR".
2. Please download the latest Acrobat Reader version to view this website's PDF files.
WEB ACCESSIBILITY NON-CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
3. Leisure and Cultural Services Department is committed to ensuring that our website conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA requirements to the maximum extent possible. However, some web pages with archive materials or multimedia content may not incorporate all the accessibility features.
4. We are always keen to improve the accessibility of our website. Should you have any views or experience difficulties accessing the information on our website, please contact us at 2414 5555 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The information provided by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government of the People's Republic of China on this website ("the Government& #39;s information") is for reference only. While the Government of the HKSAR endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the Government's information on this site, no express or implied warranty is given by the Government of the HKSAR regarding the accuracy of the Government's information.
6. This website also contains information input by other parties and users may link this site to other sites and obtain information provided by other parties (collectively called "the other information"). The Government of the HKSAR expressly states that it has not approved nor endorsed the additional information contained in or in connection with these sites.
7. The Government of HKSAR does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from any cause in connection with this website. The Government of the HKSAR is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for assessing all information contained in or in connection with this site. They are advised to verify such information by referring to its original publication and obtaining independent advice before acting on it.
Google Translate Disclaimer:
8. Translating pages on this website is performed by Google Translate, a third-party service that LCSD has no control over. The service provides automated computer translations that only approximate the websites& #39; original content. The translations should not be considered exact and only be used as a rough guide. LCSD does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information translated by this system and will not accept liability for loss incurred. Some files and other items cannot be translated, including but not limited to graphical buttons, drop-down menus, graphics, and photos. In addition, some applications and/or services may not work as expected when translated.
Please click HERE if you have any questions about Google Translate.
Google Map Disclaimer:
9. This map is not produced or maintained by LCSD and LCSD does not guarantee it to be free from error or omission. LCSD and its employees disclaim any liability for any act done or omission made on the information on the map and any consequences of such act or omission.
Please click HERE if you have any questions about Google Map.
10. The content available on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials, are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise provided, the Government of the HKSAR is the owner of all copyright works on this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited except under the conditions specified in clause 11 below.
11. By accessing Hong Kong Public Museums (www.museums.gov.hk) ("HKPM") or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice, which may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the LCSD without prior notice. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements.
12. Text Content on Museum Portal - the text content found on HKPM is copyright protected by the Government of the HKSAR and may be reproduced and distributed free of charge for personal or internal use within an organisation, subject to the following conditions:
(a) the copy or copies made must not be for sale or exchange for any benefit, gain, profit or reward, or other commercial purposes. "Commercial purposes" includes without limitation, the following:
(i) the purpose of offering to supply goods, services, facilities, land or an interest in land;
(ii) the purpose of offering to provide a business opportunity or an investment opportunity;
(iii) the purpose of advertising or promoting goods, services, facilities, land or an interest in land;
(iv) the purpose of advertising or promoting a business opportunity or an investment opportunity;
(v) the purpose of advertising or promoting a supplier, or a prospective supplier, of goods, services, facilities, land or an interest in land; and
(vi) the purpose to advertise or promote a provider, or a prospective provider, of a business opportunity or an investment opportunity, in the course of or in the furtherance of any business;
(b) such text content must be reproduced accurately and must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any moral rights of the Government of the HKSAR; and
(c) the Government of the HKSAR must be acknowledged as the copyright owner of such text content and acknowledgment must be given to "HKPM (www.museums.gov.hk)" as the source of such text content;
13. Please note that the permission given in clause 11 above only applies to Government copyright-protected text content found on HKPM. The Government of the HKSAR reserves the right to withdraw any permission given in clause 11 above at any time without any prior notice.
14. If third-party copyright is involved in the text content found on HKPM, authorisation or permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any such text content must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
15. Content on Linked Websites - for the avoidance of doubt, the permission given in clause 11 above does not extend to any content on other websites linked to HKPM. If you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any content on any such linked websites, you shall obtain all necessary authorisation or permission from the copyright owners concerned.
16. This Copyright Notice has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
17. You acknowledge and agree that the Government of the HKSAR shall not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages, however, arising out of this website's use. The Government of the HKSAR does not guarantee that any messages sent over the Internet will be completely secure. The Government of the HKSAR does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred by you if you send a message to us or if the Government of the HKSAR sends a message to you at your request over the Internet. Communications over the Internet may be subject to interruption, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or otherwise.