Privilege Offers for Museum Pass Holders
- Unlimited admission to the permanent and special exhibitions (unless otherwise specified) of museums under Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD Museums) during the validity period of the Museum Pass.
- 10% discount on purchase of souvenirs and publication produced by Leisure and Cultural Services Department at museum gift shops/book shops (except Dr Sun Yat-sen Museum and Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence).
- Special offers at specific catering outlets in LCSD Museums.
- 10% discount on participation in museum extension activities solely organized by LCSD Museums (e.g. educational programmes). This discount is not applicable to fees which are already discounted under other concessionary schemes.
- From now to 31 August 2024, Museum Pass Holders can enjoy a discount of HK$60, HK$50, HK$50 and HK$40 off the published price respectively for the purchase of any Adult, Child, Student and Senior Magic Access of the Hong Kong Disneyland Park. Enquiries Hotline: (852)1-830-830. Terms and conditions apply. Visit Hong Kong Disneyland website for published price and detailed terms & conditions.
Museum Pass Annual Fee
Family Pass (for a maximum of 4 persons of kinship)
(full-time students, people with disabilities and senior citizens aged 60 or above)
Period of Validity
- Museum Pass: Within 12 months from the date of issue
Conditions of Use and Privilege Offers
- Each Museum Pass admits the Pass holder only.
- Museum Pass holders must present the Museum Pass for admission to LCSD Museums.
- The Museum Pass is non-transferable. Museum Pass holders may be required to produce identity proof upon admission.
- The Museum Pass is neither returnable nor refundable once issued.
- Loss of the Museum Pass should be reported to any one of the LCSD Museums below immediately. A replacement/re-issue of Museum Pass will be charged with the following fee:
Museum Individual Pass: $10 ; Museum Family / Concessionary Pass: $5
- Museum Pass holders may renew their Passes at any one of the LCSD Museums below upon expiry.
- Museum Pass holders should comply with the Museums Regulation and house rules of LCSD Museums.
- All the privilege offers are not for re-sale, non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other items.
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department and/or the Head of Museum may from time to time change the opening hours of LCSD Museums, close any LCSD Museums or any part of them temporarily and/or suspend or cancel any exhibition (whether permanent or special), without prior notice and without refund or compensation, due to repair, maintenance, inclement weather or special events, to ensure safety, security or order or any circumstances Leisure and Cultural Services Department or the Head of Museum considers so required.
- In the event of any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions and all other matters relating to the privilege offers, the interpretation and decision of Leisure and Cultural Services Department shall be final and conclusive.
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or to suspend or terminate the privilege offers at any time without any prior notice.
Points to note
- The following initiatives for the museums of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department come into effect now –
- The permanent exhibitions of all LCSD museums are opened to all free of charge, except the Hong Kong Science Museum and the Hong Kong Space Museum;
- The permanent exhibitions of the Hong Kong Science Museum and the Hong Kong Space Museum are opened to full-time students and museum pass holders free of charge;
- The admission charges for the permanent exhibitions of the Hong Kong Science Museum are $20 for standard ticket, $14 for group ticket and $10 for concessionary ticket;
- The admission charges for the permanent exhibitions of the Hong Kong Space Museum are $10 for standard ticket, $7 for group ticket and $5 for concessionary ticket; and
- The charges for museum passes (annual) are $100 for family pass, $50 for individual pass and $25 for concessionary pass. Half-yearly, monthly and weekly museum passes are no longer available.
- LCSD plans to organise the following special exhibitions* which will levy additional admission charges. Holders of valid museum passes will enjoy unlimited free admission to these special exhibitions:
- "Material Tales – The Life of Things" (19 May to 18 Oct 2023) at the Hong Kong Science Museum.
||The Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence and the Sheung Yiu Folk Museum are reopened from 24 November 2022 and 23 December 2022 respectively
||Programmes subject to change
Application for and renewal of museum passes can be done at the following museums:
Museum Pass Application Form
|Click here to download
Note: Recommend using Adobe Reader application to fill the PDF form