16 Nov 2023 (Thu)
10am – 5pm
Venue: Hong Kong Museum of Coastal Defence
Wish to avoid the weekend traffic visiting museums? Museum Pass holders may now enjoy an exclusive and more comfortable museum experience on Members' Day.
You may also challenge the game 'Riddles from the Coastal Defence' Virtual x Reality Puzzle (Chinese version only): Integrating with AR interactive experience and physical props, the riddle game will lead you the way to discover the military relics and natural landscapes along the Lyemun Fort Historical Trail in MCD. Playing the roles of the virtual characters designed, and following the instructions given, you and your teammates will enjoy an unexpected adventure. Interested parties are advised to make online reservation in advance.
Time: 11 am – 4 pm (Around 1.5 hours required to complete the game)
Venue: Lyemun Fort Historical Trail
- This game involves riddle solving, which is suitable for people aged 12 or above.
- Interested parties are required to form a group of 4 themselves for participation. There is no staff to lead the game.
- The game is designed for outdoor, interested parties should consider their own physical suitability for participation.
- All participants are required to use their mobile phones to take part in the game and mobile data is required. Participants should ensure their phones are fully charged and have sufficient mobile data to complete the game.
Concurrent exhibitions including: "The Story of Hong Kong Coastal Defence" Permanent Exhibition
Registration and quota:
Quota: 8 groups (4 participants required per group)
Link: https://forms.gle/aSN64mKphNaZnusM7 (Chinese version only)
Deadline of registration: 10 Nov 2023 (Fri), 6pm
*Pass holders shall show both the physical Museum Pass and confirmation email for participation.
* Enrollment: If the applications received exceed the places available, a lot drawing by computer will be conducted to select the participants. Application results will be announced on or before 13 Nov 2023 (Mon). Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email. Applicants should assume their applications unsuccessful if they do not receive a confirmation email on 13 Nov, 6pm.
Quota: 4 groups (4 participants required per group)
Registration method: Queue tickets will be distributed at the registration counter, 1/F Reception Building, at 11:45am and 2:45 pm on a first-come-first-served basis. A maximum of 2 group tickets will be distributed at each time slot.